Friday, October 24, 2008

Moved



Today I moved off the beach and into an RV space. I had to unhook my kaddie and it wasn't so hard after all. It is the re-hook that I am concerned about for safety sake. I decided to move as last night I was the only one spending the night on the beach and it was a bit spooky. I will sleep better tonight. Also, I don't like to leave my rig all alone to come into town.

I am now closer to the showers and have electricity for the fridge. It doesn't always work with the propane....keeps going off and has to be reset. I am still walking distance from the beach. The water temperature this time of year is 76.6F (average). Just perfect!

This is the Pelican Lounge where I come most days for the internet. I will come back tonight being Friday night. I didn't come the other night because of the storm.

Have a good weekend y'all.



2 comments:

Cactus Jack said...

Glad you moved of the beach especialy that you are still with in walking distance.Have a Corona (no lime)for me at the Pelican
C,J.

Brenda said...

Hope you received my email with flight correction. Arriving tomorrow evening from Houston 6:32pm Continental Airlines Flight 5515
Crossing my fingers you get this.
Can't wait to see you!
Brenda