Sunday, October 26, 2008

Company Today


Sorry, I cut off her head!
Had a few problems lately. First, my MH door gave me locking problems. For a couple of days I had to enter/exit through the cab door. Then this couple from Calgary parked next to me and I asked for assistance. It was easily rectified, when you know how.
Secondly, I noticed my rear car tire was low when preparing to go do laundry. It was even lower when laundry was finished, so I went to the service station and pumped it up. Then I went to WalMart and had them check it. Sure enough it needed repair. No sense in taking a chance on the road.
Since things seem to happen in threes, I re-hooked my kaddie so no one will walk off with it.
Brenda is arriving at 6:32 pm tonight, so I will give myself lots of time to get to the airport. It is on the far side of Corpus Christi, so I will need lost time.
Had a good time at the Pelican on Friday night. The female singer was fantastic and when I left the place was packed.

1 comment:

Cactus Jack said...

YEA company today!! Hope Brenda arrived safe
C,J,