Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sand Dunes National Park

I decided to go see the sand dunes~something I always wanted to see. If I knew I would have had to climb a high pass I would have skipped it, but I'm glad I continued on. It was strange to see sand dunes between the mountains. I did climb the dunes, but not to the top as the sand was very, very hot and I didn't have the proper footwear. I stayed overnight in the national park and it was really pretty. The parks have the nicest campsites. Of course, there was no internet signal.

I am presently in the library in San Luis. I had to have internet to pay some bills on line. Isn't the internet great? I'm not too sure which direction I will go from here. I know that I will stay away from mountain passes. I barely made it up the last one. Until next time.....

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Climbing sand dunes sounds like fun. I am putting it on my to do list!!!