Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last night here


Tonight is my last night at this campground. I have to spend some time this evening planning my next move. Part of every plan is how to get out of the city the fastest and on to the right highway. Also, I need to find a gas station that I can get in and out of easily.
This campground has been very comfortable, but I hate the idea of being locked in at 7:15 pm. It doesn't allow me to take in a movie, late shopping or whatever.
There are always pros and cons to each situation. I hit the hay fairly early and get up fairly early. Sometimes I feel like a little kid being sent to bed.
Will keep you all posted as soon as I am internet connected again.

2 comments:

Cactus Jack said...

Hi Anna;

Good luck with the gas station, but don't forget to triple check the overhead clearance - even if it is posted - remember that buildings settle!

CJ

Anna said...

Righto...made it through.