Friday, September 12, 2008

Cheyenne, Wy

I have written this 3 times and then lost the connection. It is very frustrating!
This is the old Governor's House. I toured it and then the State Capitol Bldg.
Cheyenne is about 50,000 people and has a lot of brick houses. It is a pretty city.
Yesterday I was in Caspar and needed to dump my sewer. I stopped at a campground and asked if I could dump there. He said no. He used to have a common dump site, but since 911 he has to guarantee that terrorists are not dumping toxic waste down the sewer. Each spot has a dump and that seems to be OK, but he can't have a common one.
I spend a fair amount of time lost. Trying to find my way back to WalMart I ended up on an airforce base. The young soldier gave me directions to WalMart, but they were not accurate. A girl at a service station led me in the right direction.
I have to pass through Denver-on the freeway! There is no way around it. A woman at WalMart told me she had been on it once and once was enough for her. I will head in a straight line and end up where ever the road takes me.
It has been raining on and off most of the day. I have had to wheel my home through some tight spots, but so far haven't done any damage to anyone or anything. It's a miracle!
Tune in tomorrow for the continuing saga; if I can get a signal.

No comments: