Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hotmail



For some unknown reason I can't get on to msn messenger today. I was on and then lost the connection and once re-connected it won't open msn. Could be just too much traffic.

Each of the camping spots has one of these picnic areas. I use them to get out of the hot sun and read, but find that once evening comes there seems to be a lot of spiders in them. Ugh!

One of the RVers lent me a motorhome manual yesterday and I did find some useful information, like how to light the pilot light for my oven. Much of the manual was devoted to repairs and I have neither the tools or the inclination to repair anything should it break down. Let's hope I won't have to! I don't use my stove very much; basically to make coffee in the morning. I eat most of my food raw or go to a restaurant. Restaurant food is cheap here. I had a good helping of chicken quesadilla for $3 and steak and refried beans for $3. No wonder my stove gets dusty!

It is another beautiful day...no wind. The lake is smooth and reflective.

All for now...

2 comments:

Canela said...

Sounds like Mexican style foods and costs...nice hey! I like the rest area...looks like a nice cool place to hang out.

Anna said...

Hey Cinnamon
Good luck on your weight loss endeavours. I used to go to T.O.P.S. after giving birth to my son...had gained 55 lbs! Thought I would have to dynamite it off, but slowly, and surely it worked. Tomorrow is departure time so have to spend some time today deciding where to go. Santa Rosa is looking promising.