Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Winter Ready



Yesterday Dan and Carol took me to Donna and I made arrangements to winter in an RV park there. It is $180 month; apparently the cheapest park around. It was nice and has computer access and a new hall for potlucks and the like. They have an activities coordinator and we will be car pooling for various activities such as going to Progreso, Mexico, the big flea markets, etc. They have karaoke once a week and live music once a week. I think it will be a lot of fun.


I will be the first to leave this park. The friends I have made will all be leaving about the 15th of December and all going to various places in the valley...not far from where I will be parked, so we can visit each other. I'm glad about that as I have met some really fine people here. I'm also glad about computer access. We all roam about this town trying to find a signal here and there. Places advertise wifi, but when you get there you find that it doesn'twork. The library is only open until 1 pm, so can't always get there in time. Oh yes, this life is very busy.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

So glad to hear that you have found a nice place for the winter-and reasonable too. Sounds like you have lots of fun times ahead there.
Be well my friend.
Brenda