Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rainy


Greetings,
Yesterday was quite chilly...in the high 50's and pouring rain. Today it is warmer, but still raining. I even wore my flannel p.j.'s last night.

We went to the dance in San Benito last evening. The dance floor was huge; I've never seen a dance floor that big before. The attendance was low due to the weather and because the winter Texans don't come up until after Thanksgiving. I did a lot of line dancing and it was fun. I lost my steps many times, but there were quite a few of us learners there, so it really didn't matter. The men stayed at home and just us women went. They only sold water and sodas there, but you are allowed to byob.

There isn't much to do in your MH in this weather, so yesterday I spent the day doing crosswords. Carol brought over some books for me so today Iwill have my nose buried in a book.

No comments: