Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas



Good morning,

It seems rather odd to see the town putting up Christmas decorations. It is difficult to get into the spirit of things when surrounded by palm trees. The weather is hot once again.

I had company in my MH last evening; the neighbours came over and we visited until almost 3 am, so I slept in and missed my dance lesson this morning. On Friday we are going to Laguna Vista for a dance lesson from a fellow named Lynn. It is $3 a lesson.

This photo was taken in Matamoros, Mexico. As you can see there is fresh fruit for sale. Brenda and I had bought some grapefruit from a fruit stand in Port Isabel. They are the biggest grapefruit I have ever seen and yet are sweet and juicy.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

It is definitely different having Christmas without snow but I have learned to adjust. Chilly here in Vancouver but bright and sunny which is nice. Keep up those dance lessons, you will be a pro by the time we meet up again.