Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Elvis

Last evening a group of us went to Dirty Al's and Elvis was there. He was pretty good. After the show he was talking with Dirty Al and Dirty Al was saying how he used to take women's bras off with his teeth and had bras decorating the walls of his restaurant/bar. I had a good evening.

Today I went to the shops about town. Things are 1/2 price everywhere, but I don't really need anything, so came home empty handed. The wind has been from the north so the last couple of days have only been in the 70's F. I wore my jacket to begin line dancing, but took it off part way through. Line dancing is harder than it looks. Some days I am a total cluts. Only a couple of more days here and then off to Donna.

They have an International Idiots Club here. It costs you $5 to become a certified idiot with a card. You can also buy T-shirts. Once you have the card you get 75 cents off every beer at Boomerang Billies. There are quite a few idiots here.

1 comment:

Carolina said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING ENTIRELY TOO MUCH FUN!!!
JUST KIDDING!!!