Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas


The season is upon us. In a couple of days you will be sitting down with your family to enjoy Christmas. It will seem rather weird for me as this will be the first Christmas away from my family and it goes without saying that I will miss them. I will also miss my friends.
We in the RV park will be having a Christmas potluck in the recreation hall and I'm sure there will be tons of food and goodwill. The weather has smartened up and by Christmas Day we should be in the high 80's.
I would like to wish you all a safe and happy Christmas. I'm sending a big hug to you all.

3 comments:

Carolina said...

Oh the weather at home is frightful...down here it is so delightful!!!
Have a very Merry Christmas Anna from
Pancho y Carolina

Cactus Jack said...

Is a little warmer here if you don't mind cold'
Have a very merry Merry Christmas.
Miss you.
Jack

dorothy said...

Yeah! -5C, the warmest day in two weeks. Merry Christmas, Anna. Wishing you all the best and we're all thinking of you.
Dorothy