Thursday, December 4, 2008

Last Day here

Last night a group of us went to the Schlitterbahn Shrimp Haus for drinks and dancing. I guess there were about 10 of us. Part of the group is a set of twins. One twin is called "A" and the other is "B". "A" is the oldest and her husband's name is "JD". They are identical twins. We had fun line dancing and just visiting. Leslie was singing there; she does a wide variety of music.

The last couple of days have been extremely windy. Today is cool and I have jeans on...first time in a long time. I hope the wind settles by tomorrow as I hate driving on that long bridge when the wind is so strong. I'm afraid of getting blown off.

Tomorrow is the big moving day. I'm a bit nervous about driving again after having been in one spot for a month. Like Donna said, it will feel really strange after 3 months. I'm hoping it will be less windy in the valley. Yesterday I went for a long walk on the beach and the sand was moving like drifting snow . There weren't many people on the beach, just a lot of wind surfers. I stopped at the marine research centre and took photos. Today's photo is shark's teeth. Scary.

No comments: