Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nuevo Progreso


Hola mis amigos;
This morning my neighbours and I went into Mexico. We had breakfast at this comida, where we were treated to this trio's music. We wandered around a bit looking at the merchandize and then I went for a haircut. It was $5 for a cut, product and blow dry.
Tomorrow I hope to go back and have some dental work done. A filling is $15 as is a cleaning. Many Americans go there for dental work and medications. Can't beat those prices!
Today is windy but 26C, so can't complain. I do feel sorry for y'all in Alberta as I watch the weather network and I can say with all honesty that I'm glad I am here and not there.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Anna,
You are soooo lucky to be there and not here. It snowed all night here so we have lots of white stuff. Crazy for Vancouver.
Good luck with the dental stuff.
Brenda

Anna said...

Thanks Brenda,
Need lots of work done. Ugh.
Beautifully hot here today.