Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sight seeing


Good Morning,
This is the patio here at the park. Isn't it pretty?
Today is 86F, but the temp is to drop tonight to the low 70's and rain for tomorrow.
Yesterday I went to the Tourist Info centre and she loaded me up with info and maps concerning what there is to see in this area. I will begin planning day trips tomorrow.
This evening I will be going to dance to the Texas Country Band. Don't know who'll I'll dance with as my dance partner is in Alberta, but even listening to the music will be enjoyable. I can always dance the mixers.
I've been following the Canadian news and weather on the internet. Keep warm y'all.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

The park looks lovely Anna. You have a great time at the dance tonight.
Brenda

Cinnaster said...

I agree, it looks like a wonderful place Anna. I am having to do a bit of catching up on you blog (as life has been very busy lately) - but I thought I'd start here and work my way back to where I last left off. Hope you are having a wonderful, wonderful time! You certainly look happy, tanned and beautiful! :-)

Anna said...

Thanks girls!