Friday, December 26, 2008

A Hot One Today




Hi Y'all,
I hope you all had a good Christmas. As you can see there was tons of food at my Christmas dinner and, as usual, I ate far too much. There were enough left-overs for supper. What you see doesn't include the dessert table! But, that is part of what Christmas has always been about, isn't it?
Santa arrived and we had a gift exchange and I got the most beautiful hand made cushion for my MH....the nicest gift there!
It has been beautiful here weather-wise and I see that it has warmed up at your homes as well. After that deadly cold, it must seem not too bad there! Hope you are all keeping warm.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

So glad you had a good Christmas. I wish you all the best for 2009!

Carolina said...

Howdy,
Love your blog cards...the dinner looks fabulous and all home-made. What a cheery card with you & SANTA!
One of my fav sayings down here is "deck them halls y'all"! I am so glad that you are here and enjoying this life!!!

Carolina said...

{Written Tuesday Dec30th} Hey Anna,
Just 2 more sleeps till your birthday! The 1st is almost here!!!!