Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Shoes

3I C
Today is another really hot day.  I can't decide where it is cooler...outside or in the mh.  I can always go into the rec centre if I overheat.  I could also turn the air conditioner on in my mh.  I hear the other a/c units on when I go outside. 

I mailed a Christmas box to my grandson, Sebastian, today.  I wasn't going to do that as postage is so expensive, but he needs to know that Grandma is thinking of him at Christmas time.  I could have mailed money, but it is not the same as hand picked gifts.  I miss him so, so much.  I am depending on my girls to spoil him rotten while I am in Texas.

So, I had a request to see my shoes.  Here they are:
Clarks
Sketchers
 When I put either pair on they felt like they were made for my feet, so I bought them.  I tried on the Sketchers and didn't bother with any other runner. They came with two pair of laces; white and blue. They are extremely light weight.

 I tried a variety of Clarks on, but these were the ones that were made for my feet.  I won't be wearing either pair until leaving Texas.  It is just sandal weather here. 

Last night the air was so humid.  I had the window open over my bed and could feel the moisture hitting my face.  It felt so good!

Keep warm Canadian friends and family and stay cool fellow Southern Texans.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Clarks are one of my favourite name brand. Usually very pricey up here though.

Anna said...

Hi Des,
Very reasonably priced here...I would say less than half price of what they cost in Red Deer. If you bought two pair you got 25% off. Brenda bought 2 pair. The Sketchers were also very reasonable - $38.00. Unreal.