Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jim's Place

Hello to you all,
I am parked at the Twisted Horseshoe; Jim's place. It is by the RD airport.....I can watch the small planes and helicopters take off. Jim hooked me up to water and sewer and that is all I need.

I have been just resting the last few days. I went through 3 time changes going east and again going west and that really seemed to take the wind out of my sails.

It is difficult to think that my adventure is about done. I could go on for a long time yet. All things worked out well and I met some wonderful people and saw many different things.

The weather has been warm and sunny, but the weatherman is predicting rain/snow tomorrow and a high of 9C, which I can live with.

I have to look for work and get back into the world of sleep, eat and work.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Anna. Glad to read your blog today and see what you are up to. Enjoy the rest.

Carolina said...

Hi Anna,
I got to thinking about your comment...crossing three time zones...that could send you for a loop.
Now your adventures are limited to exploring tombs & temples in Egypt and hunting for a place of employment.
Good Luck on both ventures!
Keep in touch!!!

Anna said...

Thanks girls.