Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mexican Dancers

Yesterday evening a group from the park went to Garcia's in Nuevo Progreso.  We went to see the Mexican dancers.  You pay $5.50 and that includes all your drinks, a dance to live entertainment and the show.  I had seen these dancers on my last Texas trip, but they are worth seeing many times over.



When they completed their routine they chose people from the audience to dance with.  They then passed a hat around for tips.

I had told Brenda how good they were, but you have to see them to believe it.  She was impressed.  Last time I was there the place was packed.  This time there were quite a few empty tables.

My friends said it was expensive to eat there.  I ordered filet mignon.  It came with a salad, vegetables, stuffed baked potato and dessert.  It cost $8.45 and I thought that was very reasonable.  The others ate lonches after we left Garcia's.

It was another enjoyable evening!



No comments: