Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kentucky


Hello to you all,
Today I drove right through Tennessee and am now in Kentucky. I didn't stop in Tenn. and drove right through Nashville. OMG! The problem is that I can't see and do everything I would like to do. Tennessee is a beautiful state and is on my "come back and explore" list. I passed many stately country mansions, both new and very old.
As you can see the trees are in bloom in Kentucky. I am parked at an RV park as I needed to do laundry and MH maintenance. My grey water was getting full and I needed a shower badly. Free parking is great, but every once in awhile you need fresh water and the like.
I am heading towards Maryland as I have a penpal there. We have been in touch for about 15 years and have never met. It will be good!
I drove for just over 7 hrs. today and am pooped, so will call it an early night.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

You need your navigator with you(that would be me). You will for sure need to see Tennessee-with a stop in Nashville- next time as I remember it as being amazingly beautiful.
Great pictures. Enjoy your time in Kentucky. Slow down and get some R&R.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna
the way go but slow down there is some terrible weather ahead of both of us from it sounds like On my way to day also

Anna said...

Hi Brenda
Yes, I miss my navigator! You'll have to be with me as we explore these beauiful states.

HeyJRob said...

Hey Anna! I know a great place to stay in TN ...maybe next year. It's teh Robert's Redbird Resort in Gallatin. Price is great.....free!! And it's right outside our back door too!! Have a safe trip and loads of fun on your way home!!!!

HeyJRob said...

Hey Anna! I know a great place to stay in TN ...maybe next year. It's teh Robert's Redbird Resort in Gallatin. Price is great.....free!! And it's right outside our back door too!! Have a safe trip and loads of fun on your way home!!!!

Anna said...

Thanks Jude! I will definitely have to do that.

Carolina said...

Hey Anna,
We can vouch for that beautiful ~Redbird Resort~! We even have an official brochure created by one of the owners!!!
I love your blooming tree in Kentucky picture...I forgot how pretty spring time is going to be...