Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving

Yesterday I went to a Thanksgiving feast at Jonas and Nancy's. They are an American couple about my age.  They sold all and moved to Panajachel permanently. They had invited quite a few people and I met new people from all over the world.

I was visiting with a man with a German accent.  When I told him I was from Alberta he asked if I knew where Camrose was!  I was raised in Camrose.  His ex-wife is from there. Small world!

I went to look at a house to rent.  It was $400 a month and was about 2500 sq. ft.  It had 3 huge bedrooms and balconies all around the house.  It had a big courtyard with an avocado and orange tree and many flowers. It would be good with roommates, but too big for just me.


One day walking by the lake I saw this set up. I guess you could have your photo taken while sitting on the horses.

No comments: