Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Preparing to Leave

Tomorrow we are pulling out from Hobart, Oklahoma.  We have enjoyed our stay here.  The people of Hobart are very friendly and very helpful.  Of course, they now have my origami to remember the Canadian gal.  I gave Casey, the hairdresser, a folded heart and she is going to frame it.                        

I am short of crisp one dollar bills, so hopefully
will get some as we travel further north.

I checked the weather today for Dodge City,  Kansas and it looks good.  We are thinking of two nights in Dodge City as there are things to see and do there.

Even Alberta is looking good.  The weather is shaping up nicely and in a week it will be safe to go home.  Yay!!!!!!!  I can't wait to see my family again!

Today it was really, really warm in Hobart.  I even saw a woman in shorts and it was indeed shorts weather.  We walked to Wal-Mart and had to take our jackets off.

So, Happy Trails to us.......



1 comment:

Desiree said...

Me and Chili laid in the sun yesterday just because we could. It felt really good.