Monday, January 5, 2009

Donna

Hola mis amigos
This is pretty much what it looks like at my park. Today is a bit cooler, in the 50's, but tomorrow it is to be back up in the 70's. Temperatures here can vary quite a bit day to day. All last week we were in the high 80's.

Today we had a jam at our park. One of my guitar strings was broken I discovered once I got to the rec hall, but they put my name on the list to sing. I was extremely nervous, but sang anyway. There were 2 banjo players, a bass guitarist, 4 guitarists and multiple singers. Add to that those who came to listen and there were quite a few of us. It was a lot of fun.

Tomorrow I am going to McAllen with a couple from the park. We are going to the museum so later this week I will share photos.

Keep warm, especially those of you in the frozen north.

No comments: