Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bo Rivers



Greetings from Donna, Tx.,

This evening we had live entertainment at our park. The artist is Bo Rivers and he was fantastic. You can find him on the Internet. He sang some Willy Nelson and songs from the 50's and 60's. There is a lot of talent here in Southern Texas.

My daughter, Gabrielle, is coming for a visit on Feb. 1st, and I am very excited about seeing her. I haven't seen my children live since September and I miss them lots. We do talk on Skype and MSN and web cam each other, but it is nice to be able to give them a hug and get one in return.

Tomorrow I go back to Progreso, Mex. for my final dental work. So glad that will be over with.

Hope you all are keeping well and happy, and warm.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

You are looking great girl. Good luck with the dental work.

Anonymous said...

Like Brenda said you do look GREAT
~Nothing new to an old friend~
Got caught up on your blogs sounds like fun ,sure looking forward to Feb.13