Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Shelby, Montana

Mountain Acres RV Park
Today we left Lewistown and made our way to Shelby, Montana.  It is the 2nd last leg of our journey. 

Tomorrow we enter Alberta.  I will take Brenda home to Hanna first and then take myself to Three Hills.  It has been a long, long drive.  We are happy to be almost there.

Fortunately we have not had any problems along the way.  The Old Girl (motorhome) has given us a pleasurable trip!  Let's hope the remainder of the journey is just as good. 

I heard it is supposed to snow in Alberta tomorrow.  One never knows what to expect with Alberta springs.  According to the internet a couple of colder days and then it will begin to warm up once again.

I am very excited to see my family!  I miss them terribly.  Soon...........

No comments: