Thursday, June 6, 2013

After the Rain

We have had a couple of weeks of rain and everything is greening up and getting lush.

Lilacs in bloom




The lilacs and other blossoming shrubs smell wonderful. 

The grass is so thick it makes mowing difficult.  The crops have broke through the soil , for those who have finished their seeding.  For those who haven't it will be a week or so before the soil dries out enough to allow for equipment.

My daughter came over yesterday and finished the microwave shelf and the molding around the fridge.  It looks great!  She is a woman of many talents.  Thank you Desiree!

 
 I can't believe how quickly the time is going.  Seems like I just got home and here it is June already!  Time to make winter plans!  I know that I am going to Sicily, Italy for Feb, Mar, and Apr/2014, but need to go somewhere warm for the winter months before that.  I need to do a lot of internet research.

Keep well and happy!                           


No comments: